In just a matter of days or seems the world has turned itself upside down and nothing seems sure or certain anymore. If you’re wondering how to keep your sanity these next few weeks, try these 9 date night ideas for when you’re stuck inside.
Date Night Ideas: Screen Time
1. Netflix and Chill – and I really mean watch TV. Binge watch your favorite shows and be happy your relationship is better than Kenya and her husband’s.
2. Movie Night – Make the popcorn, eat the kids snacks, and curl up on the couch with your number one and a good flick.
Date Night Ideas: Intimacy
3. Get to Know Each Other Better – You’ve never been together too long to get to know more about your partner. Use an app like The Gottman Card Deck to spark conversation and questions that deepen your knowledge and intimacy of one another.
4. Read a Book Together – Choose book nd take turns reading chapters to one another. This list of relationship books is a great place to start. Snuggle up in each other’s arms and discuss parts you disagree with or find to be true. For something more light-hearted create interesting voices for the characters.
5. Sex – What more needs to be said? Except, do what you feel but take the necessary precautions if you don’t want to be a part of the Corona 2020 population inflation.
Date Night Ideas: Traditional
6. Dinner Date – Feed the kids and send them off to bed while you and boo get cooking in the kitchen. Prepare your meal together and then, maybe, feed each other. Better yet, finish your meal together and then be one another’s dessert. 😉
7. An Evening of Pampering – It might not be as fun as having someone else do it for you, but run a hot bubble bath, break out the massage oil and give each other a good run down. If you don’t right, you could end up with two dates in one night. (See #5)
Date Night Ideas: Have Fun
8. Game Night – Challenge your partner to a board, card, or video game – friendly or fierce. Winner takes all. Or loser takes it all off. 🤷🏾♀️ (See #5)
9. Dance Party – It might seem odd to have a dance party for two, but crank up the music and dance together cheek to cheek. You can choose which cheeks you put together. LOL
Whatever you choose to do find ways to keep the spark alive in your relationship even when you have to be stuck inside.
What inside date night ideas have you tried?